My client is one of the UK’s leading independent construction and property consultancies, working across all areas of the built environment.
They are seeking an Admin Assistant to join their team in Leeds, this is a vibrant office environment with around 35 members of staff. The primary focus of this role will be to support the Office Manager, the Partners, and the wider team on day-to-day admin tasks such as; managing diaries, booking meeting rooms, arranging travel, organising electronic filing systems etc. All applicants should also have some design experience ideally with InDesign but Photshop, Illustrator or similar programs will be considered.
- 1/2 years experience in an Admin role
- Secretarial, administration or PA experience.
- High level of experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Polite, friendly and presentable.
My client are offering a generous salary of £25,000 + various benefits.
To find out more about this role and apply please contact Sam Smith at Flagship Consulting on 07469 148204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.