Arboriculturist (Assistant or Consultant)
Our client are a leading global environmental and professional services consultancy numbering some 5000 staff across all locations. They are seeking an Arboriculturist (Assistant or Consultant) with tree survey experience to join their Landscape Team in either Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Manchester, Southampton or Abingdon. An established provider of arboricultural professional and technical support services to the private sector, local and central government, they work with our clients by providing expert advice on tree and woodland related issues to ensure that they clearly understand the impacts of trees within the planning system.
- With project work across the UK you will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of sectors as diverse as leisure, residential, retail, commercial, education, energy and infrastructure.
- You will undertake and produce BS5837:2012 Tree surveys, produce Tree survey reports, carry out arboricultural impact assessments and arboricultural method statements.
- You will have arboriculture Clerk of Works duties on development sites and assist with data analysis, evaluation, report writing and project research.
- There will also be a requirement to undertake hazard assessment surveys based on ISA hazard evaluation methodology
- Your skills and experience
You will have experience of BS5837 tree surveys, have excellent report writing skills (including Impact Assessment, Method Statement etc) and be proficient in AutoCAD and / or similar tree related software.
- You’ll have worked as part of a multidisciplinary team and be used to working to project deadlines.
- They will be travel involved so we’ll need you to have a full UK driving licence.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year
- Company pension scheme
- Group Disability Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
Plus much more…..