Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager (Education) – South UK
Salary – £35-40k base, Realistic OTE 60-70k (uncapped)
Our client are a market leader in the supply of security solutions across multiple sectors supplying to both new build and replacement/refurbishment markets with this role being focussed on the education sector. The market is extremely busy.
Your role will be responsible for direct sales to the education/student accommodation market across London and South of England.
Role is home based and can be anywhere but realistically within a reasonable travel time to London as much of your business will be there but will also be in other larger conurbations such as Birmingham, Reading, Bristol, Southampton, Oxford, down into Kent and Sussex etc
In addition to some of the sales type characteristics shown below, you will also have the following:
- A technical aptitude (extensive training is given but must have the ability to learn new technologies)
- Be able to manage relationships, at a regional level, with contractors, architects, developers, owners and operators.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Following up on all leads generated in the area as well as prospecting for business using own initiative
- Targeting the education market during the various phases of the decision making process to ensure they secure the specification and the business
- Working with colleagues where key customers projects cross sales boundaries
- Report on market and competitor activities
- Put together an annual business plan for developing area sales, maintain and report on progress to plan
- Attend quarterly sales meetings
- Ensure that we quote for every hotel opportunity in the designated area
The ideal candidate
- Experience of selling into capital projects with focus on quality not price
- Knowledge of the education sector would be very advantageous
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- An aptitude for absorbing technical information
- Results orientated, determined and enthusiastic
Good basic salary with excellent uncapped commission
Quality Company car
25 days leave + bank holidays
Plus more ……
To be considered you must have full rights to work in UK without the need for sponsorship
Apply online or call Steve Halliday at Flagship Consulting. If interested, don’t hang about, we are looking for the right person asap.