Assistant Construction Project Manager
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country. They work across all sectors both within the public sector and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for a Project Manager at Assistant level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a range of projects in education, leirsure, retail and more. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with one of the UK’s leading Healthcare clients
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 0 7 8 1 2 7 6 9 4 9 6 for more information.