Assistant Construction Project Manager
Assistant Construction Project Manager is required to work as part of a leading team within an independent construction consultancy.
To be able to prepare robust and accurate tender and contract packages.
- A sound grasp of development control and funding / delivery standards within the Commercial sector.
- Contract administration with the JCT form of contract.
- Responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget and to the highest quality.
An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts.
To be able to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks.
Cost control and programme management.
An ability to undertake basic functions autonomously, but to recognise when additional or senior input is required.
To report directly to the Partner in charge.
- University degree and working towards APC/RICS qualifications.
- Minimum 1 years experience working with a consultancy Building Surveying / Project Management.
- CSCS card
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
Essential Personal Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact with colleagues, clients and wider team in a professional manner
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Able to think ahead and problem solve
- Reporting to a Partner within the practice
- Able to work within a team
Training and Development
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests.The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel.
They are also offering an excellent renumeration package along with full in house training and paid subscriptions to get on your way to becoming a full member of the RICS.
For further information please do give me a call on 073957956460 or email me at Charles.email@example.com