Assistant Project Manager
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to work within the infrastructure team in Cambridge.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Senior level positions.
The position is for a Project Manager at Assistant level to get involved with the management of several infrastructure projects within the Cambridgeshire region. The successful APM will be given the opportunity to develop within their career and work towards relevant qualifications within the industry. At this level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved directly with clients and gain exposure to some of the regions best schemes.
The successful Assistant PM must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally some relevant experience in the sector.
- A client facing personality and a desire to work on the consultancy side of the construction / infrastructure market.
- A good basic understanding of the industry and construction contracts.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer.
- Opportunity to take responsibility for several leading projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Senior level and beyond.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.