Assistant Project Manager
One of the UK’s fastest growing independent Consultancies is actively recruiting a Assistant Project Manager to be based in Maidstone and work on retail projects.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some high profile developments. Projects are for the privaqte sector and include working on high profile Retail developments.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Assistant level to get involved in projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to be involved in client ownership and work on projects in the Retail sector. Value of projects can range from £1 million – £10 million. At Assistant level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Assistant Project Manager must:
- Have a degree in a relevant field
- Ideally experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Ideally have some experience in the Retail sector
- Interested in working towards becoming chartered with RICS, CIOB, or APM
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some high profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.