Assistant Project Manager
Are you a dedicated construction Assistant Project Manager looking to join a thriving consultancy? With several exciting projects across various sectors including commercial, residential, and mixed use, a career at this consultancy will offer you the ability to work on landmark developments, taking projects from initial conception through feasibility studies to construction and delivery.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified – preferably within a construction related discipline
- Experience assisting on high value developments with a focus on built environment or infrastructure
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Personally committed to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved, a ‘can do’ mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and lead
- Experience working in a client-focused environment – working closely with clients, updating clients on progress and striving to exceed their expectations
You will be joining a team led by one of the consultancy’s equity partners and a board member. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking, socialising and taking part in sporting events.
This consultancy’s focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
This is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients’ developments and property assets.
They deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
This consultancy is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through their social impact programme giving back to the communities they help to build.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Izzy Brady on 0 7 7 5 9 1 2 7 6 2 2 for more information.