Assistant Project Manager Retail
A growing Construction Consultancy is looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager with cost management experience to work on high value projects in the Retail sector.
The client is a fast growing, multi-disciplined consultancy based in the Maidstone area. They work mainly in the retail sector and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for an Assistant Project Manager with 2-3 years’ cost management experience to get involved in assisting large Retail projects within the M25. At this level you will be assisting projects through from start to finish and great progression possibilities to senior level and beyond. Great mentoring and training will be provided in this role. This position has good flexibility with requirement to come into the office only once a month. However, a car would be ideal as travelling to site within the M25 will be expected frequently.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree
- Ideally have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side for around one year
- Have experience as a Cost Manager for 2-3 years
- Ideally have experience working on Retail projects and have a working knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- Must have a full driving licence or ideally have a car
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
- Flexible working and the option to work from home
- Excellent benefits
- Great training, mentoring and option to develop
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Izzy Brady on 0 7 7 5 9 1 2 7 6 2 2 for more information.