Assistant Project Manager
One of the UK’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to be based in Birmingham.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some Birmingham’s highest profile developments. They are a very dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region’s finest Consultants.
They are actively looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their Regeneration team and take advantage of the excellent training and development, as well as work alongside and learn from some of the country’s finest professionals.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree.
- Have experience working as an Assistant Project Manager in construction.
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of Birmingham’s highest profile projects.
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people, providing career opportunities to Senior and Associate level.
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market.
- Fantastic company culture and senior management.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.