Assistant Quantity Surveyor
One of the country’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be based in Birmingham.
The client is an independent, privately owned Consultancy with a network of offices across the UK. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions largest developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include the Logistics, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
They are actively looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a team of experienced Chartered professionals and get involved in a range of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a range of sectors which provides an excellent opportunity for someone who has perhaps become pigeonholed in one sector with a larger Consultancy. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have some experience working as a Quantity Surveyor at Assistant or Graduate level
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- Have a willingness to work towards their APC and become Chartered
- Ideally already have Consultancy experience, or experience in the Logistics/Industrial/Commercial sectors
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing people through their APC
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.