Assistant Quantity Surveyor
One of the South West’s leading Property Developers is actively recruiting an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is an independent developer looking to bring a Assistant into their Bristol office. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions largest developments across a range of sectors. Projects can range in value from anywhere between £50k and £10m
They are actively looking to recruit a Assistan or Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a team of experienced Chartered professionals and get involved in a range of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a range of sectors which provides an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain industry experience.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally have some experience working as a Quantity Surveyor at Assistant or Graduate level
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing people through their APC
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Lewis Ashman on 0 7 8 1 2 7 6 9 4 9 6