Assistant Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on several ongoing infrastructure Highways projects across the South West
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the region’s largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for a Quantity Surveyor to get involved in taking responsibility for several projects with the South West region. The successful QS will be given the opportunity to Assist in projects through to completion. At this level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to represent the company at various networking events and meetings. The position is within the Highways Infrastructure team who are currently very busy and have an ongoing pipeline.
The successful Assistant QS must:
- Have a relevant degree a
- Have experience working as a QS preferably on the Consultancy .
- Have experience working in the infrastructure projects and have a working knowledge of the NEC form of contract.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity for training and support
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.