Assistant Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
One of South Wales’ leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be based in Cardiff.
The client is an international Consultancy with a growing presence in the Cardiff region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions largest developments with leading clients. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Education and Health. Values currently range from £500k to £50 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a team of experienced professionals and get involved in a range of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a range of sectors which provides an excellent opportunity for someone who has perhaps become pigeonholed in one sector. As they continue to expand in line with their 2021 business plan the Assistant QS will also be provided with fast track progression opportunities.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Have some experience working as a Quantity Surveyor at Assistant or Graduate level
• Have good communication and client facing skills
• Have a willingness to work towards their APC and become Chartered
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and flat management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
• Chance to be part of a market leading Consultancy
• Excellent track record or progressing people through their APC
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.