Assistant Site Manager
Residential Assistant Site Manager
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager? Feeling like you’re not getting the support you should be getting? Wanting to work for a leading housing developer? Who will treat you as an employee and not just a number?
- To comply with the Build Policy and Procedures.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site
- Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of the product is maintained.
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager’s responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing change.
- Experience of working on residential developments
- Proven experience in reading and accurately interpreting programmes, drawings, and technical specifications
- Understanding of build programmes
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc)
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid at Work certificate
- Valid driving licence
- Well organised, diplomatic, proactive, assertive and well-disciplined
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.