Associate Cost Consultant
One of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Associate Cost Consultant to be based in London to work in the Education sector.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit an Associate Cost Consultant to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Cost Consultant will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects with the Education sector. At Associate level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Associate Cost Consultant must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant field
- Be a full member of the RICS
- Have experience working as a Cost Consultant
- Have experience working on projects within Education
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have experience managing teams of people and ideally experience developing business either via networking or repeat business from existing clients
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Partner level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Opportunity to manage a team and get involved in the wider business
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.