Associate Director (PQS)
Dynamic, independently owned PQS Consultancy is looking to recruit an Associate Director to head up and grow their newly established London office.
My client has 3 offices across the UK and employs circa 25 members of staff across the Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Environmental disciplines. They have a fantastic reputation with clients and have relationships that date back over 20 years. They work with some of of the biggest names in the industry and work across a range of sectors including Commercial, Hotels, Residential and Industrial. Project sizes can range from £1 – £100 million.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are looking to recruit an Associate Director Quantity Surveyor to run their newly established London office. The Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to grow a team and be the client lead on some of the companies Flagship projects. Due to the long term succession plans the business has in place, the appointed individual will also be given the opportunity to take equity in the business from day one.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
• Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have experience developing clients and be confident around business development
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to progress with a dynamic, growing business
• Chance to get equity in an established business from day one
• Opportunity to manage a team and further develop the business
• Opportunity to work on live projects in a growing region
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.