Associate/Principal Structural Engineer
Structural Engineer – Principal/Associate level
Our client are a multi-office, multi-disciplinary consultancy providing planning and engineering design services to a wide range of clients across the UK. Working across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Health, Education and Defence, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality engineering solutions utilising the latest design technologies to ensure that we consistently meet our client’s expectations.
As a result of ongoing growth, they have a requirement for a structural design professional to come in at either Principal or Associate level within their Bristol office.
What will you be doing and what will you bring;
- You will be working on and managing a large range of projects and have the responsibility of delivering from inception and feasibility, through to construction on site.
- Ideally, you will have achieved your professional qualifications; CEng MIStructE/MICE.
- You will have strong knowledge of structural design and structural analysis software.
- Experience of working with and designing a variety of building materials; concrete, steel, masonry and timber.
- Be capable of reviewing designs produced by other members of staff.
- Financially responsible for delivering project profitability.
- Help build the reputation of the office in the local market. A decent little black book of contacts is always handy.
- Communicate and work well independently and as part of a team, as well as offering support to more junior members of staff.
What do we offer you?
- A grown up working environment
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary.
- Generous pension provision
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Employer provided life assurance and income protection schemes.
- A friendly modern office environment.
Apply NOW! Or call Steve Halliday at Flagship Consulting to discuss further.