Associate Project Manager – Construction Consultancy
Due to the ever-increasing demand for the delivery of high-profile projects across the UK, one of our clients is looking for an Associate Project Manager to join their management team in Manchester. With 3 additional locations across the UK and over 70 staff in total, they are a specialist in the Project Management side of projects.
This role is for a driven and focused individual who is looking to join with a firm that can progress their career to being a member of the board and assisting others with the progression of their own careers. The successful Associate Project Manager will be working on a range of bespoke and ‘big name’ works across sectors such as Residential, Commercial and Leisure. Because of this, previous experience within these sectors and running multidisciplinary teams is essential.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have worked autonomously on projects within the Property Sector.
- Show good longevity with construction consultancies (8+ years’ experience).
- Ideally a member of a chartered body (CIOB, APM, RICS)
- Be experienced in managing teams and clients
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress further within the business
- 9.5% pension (non-contributary)
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share bonus
- Flexible & hybrid working
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Much more!
To apply for this role, please do so through this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV. For any further information or a confidential chat, get in touch with Jacob Owen at Flagship Consulting.