Associate Quantity Surveyor
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR (QUANTITY SURVEYING) – LEADING CONSULTANCY (LEEDS)
Flagship’s Lancaster office have registered an exciting opportunity with an industry leading PQS practice. As construction continues to grow across the North of England, their couldn’t be a better time to join this business as they go from strength to strength in the region. Due to several project wins across a multitude of sectors, they are now looking for an Associate Director to join their Leeds office. The candidate will be an experienced Associate Director, or an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step on their career with an award-winning firm.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- MRICS + at least five years PQE experience.
- 10 + years working for construction consultancy firms.
- Experience working as a senior quantity surveyor delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Experience within the Property sector.
- Experience managing/leading a team, and mentoring junior staff.
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary in the region of £65,000 – £85,000 (DOE) plus £7,800 and a full benefits package and will be joining a vibrant office environment, the firm also provide flexible working hours and a hybrid working schedule. To apply for the role please contact Sam Smith at Flagship Consulting on 07469 148204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.