The client, a well established construction consultancy, is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to help support and grow the business.
The client is a professional project and construction management consultancy providing specialist Project, Commercial and Construction Management services to facilitate and lead projects for clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
The role would suit a Bid professional with several years of experience. Candidates will ideally be from an architecture, engineering or construction background, or have strong knowledge of built environment, but all backgrounds will be considered. Candidates must be confident developing bid strategies and be able to communicate this effectively to the business.
THE CANDIDATE WILL:
- Lead the strategy and development of major bids, managing the full process
- Research current and future bid opportunities, supporting with the decision of whether to bid
- Write and edit content for all bid collateral
- Support with presentation preparation, ensuring the business understand win themes etc.
- Set timelines and milestones for the tender processes
- Conduct research on competitors, clients and industry updates
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the area’s highest profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Flexible and remote working options available
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 0 7 8 1 2 7 6 9 4 9 6 for more information.