Flexible Home/Office working
Working with a leading consultancy, they seek to complement their Bid Team with a Bid Manager who focus on helping win more strategic long-term work. This role is seen as a first step into a full Bid Manager role where ideal candidate will have shown great aptitude, perhaps as an experienced bid-coordinator, to develop their career.
- You will focus on supporting the Highways Engineering Business Unit in managing low to moderate complexity, often multi-disciplinary bids from qualification to contract award.
- You will be responsible for proposal planning, managing proposal development, organising reviews and approvals of the proposed offer and content, ensuring timely delivery of the proposal, and engaging with internal stakeholders.
- You will ensure our offers are compliant and responsive.
- A key part of the role will be effective liaison with Opportunity Managers, subject matter experts, and other bid team members in preparing Proposal Plans in advance of bidding.
- You will be involved from pre-qualification stage through to contract.
What do we need?
- Good working knowledge and experience of independently managing low to moderate complexity bids, adapting your approach to meet the complexity of the bid.
- Requirements management – capturing the client’s needs to develop a schedule of requirements.
- Planning – the ability to define the fundamental requirements of a bid, e.g. its scope, deliverables, timescales, resource requirements and budget.
- Scheduling – the ability to develop, produce and maintain schedules of activities that consider dependencies, resource requirements and constraints to realise the efficient delivery of a bid.
- Resource management – the ability to identify, profile and secure the resources required to deliver a bid.
What do you get?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension
- Life assurance and more ….
If interested, apply now!