Building Inspector / Clerk of Works – required for a leading consultancy based out of Winchester.
The role is home-based so offers excellent flexibility for those looking for a good home life balance.
My client are a leading development consultancy, specialising in residential new build.
– Ensuring works are carried out to the clients standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
– Familiar with legal requirements BS, relevant drawings, instructions, SDA, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
– Carrying out visual inspections for quality and recording non compliance.
– Taking measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
– Taking random site measurements to confirm installed services have been installed in accordance with the coordinated drawings.
– Having a working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bringing any shortfalls observed to the attention of the site team.
– Being part of the building sign off, sectional and complete.
– Producing weekly reports.
- A construction qualification (Degree/HNC/HND) or equivalent and significant relevant experience.
- A full membership with the ICWCI or CIOB.
- Vast experience on residential new build projects and RC frames.
The client have a really great company culture, encouraging every member of staff to progress and grow with the business.
They are very supportive of any further qualification you may want to gain and have trained/experienced staff to help you get there.
Apply today to find out a little more, I’ll give you a call and we can go through your experience and desires for your career!