One of the South West’s leading Property Consultancies is actively looking to recruit Building Surveyors to be based in either Exeter or Plymouth.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with over five established offices across the UK. They work across all sectors within projects covering Education, Residential, Leisure, Health and Commercial. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions. They also work across both private and public sectors providing candidates with strong job security.
The position is for a Building Surveyor at Intermediate or Senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number of projects from pre contract to final account. The successful Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion on the project side as well as being involved in professional works.
The successful Building Surveyor must:
• Have a relevant degree
• Have experience working as a Building Surveyoron either the Clientor Consultancy side
• Have experience working on projects within Property
• Havegood communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role on a number of projects with blue chip clients
• Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.