Chartered Building Surveyor
One of the UK’s leading Real Estate Consultancies is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor in their Cardiff Office
My client are a leading nationwide consultancy who predominantly work in the commercial sector, they have a wide variety of projects and are looking to take on a Building Surveyor to help with their expansion plans across South wales. Ongoing training and support will be provided and a clear progression is used company wide.
The positon is for a Building Surveyor to get involved in a range of both project and professional type work in the commercial sector.The successful Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity for great career progression to Associate level.
The successful Building Surveyor should:
- Ideally be a full member of RICS (will consider somebody who is close to sitting their APC)
- Have a strong background, delivering proffesional Building Surveying duties.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to work on the areas most prestigous projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.