Chartered Building Surveyor
Chartered Building Surveyor required to work for a Multi-Discipline consultancy based in Winchester.
My client has a network of offices covering the UK and Overseas. Projects can range from £100,000 to £50 million in value covering a range of public and private sector clients.
Due to sustained growth my client are now looking for a Senior level Building Surveyor to be based from their office in Winchester.
The Building Surveyor will be given a fantastic opportunity to work across all areas of Building Surveying including Design and Contract Administration, Project Management, Dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence/ Acquisition services, Party Wall / neighbourly matters, Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals. The Building Surveyor will also be client facing working predominately within commecial sector projects.
- The Building Surveyor must have a degree in Building Surveying.
- A full member of the MRICS or MCIOB.
- Good consultancy experience working on commecial projects.
- They must also have a ‘can do’ attitude towards their work, be a confident communicator.
- The BS must have experience managing projects from start to sign off.
The client offer an excellent development and training programme along with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity please send a CV in confidence to email@example.com or contact on 07395796460 for more information.