Chartered Building Surveyor
Expanding Nationwide Building consultancy is looking to take on an MRICS Building Surveyor in their Plymouth office
My client are a leading multidisciplined consultancy who work heavily in the retail and residential sectors. They have a network of offices across the UK and have recently won a new framework in the midlands, on the back of this they are looking to take on an MRICS Building Surveyor to work from their office in plymouth. My client offer a friendly and proffesional work culture with a clear strucure to Associate level and beyond.
The positon is for an MRICS Building Surveyor to get involved in a range of both project and professional type work.The successful Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity for great career progression to Associate level and beyond.
The successful Building Surveyor must:
- Be a full member of RICS
- Have a strong background, delivering proffesional Building Surveying duties.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to work on the areas most prestigous projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.