Chartered Building Surveyor
CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR – SMALL-MEDIUM CONSULTANCY – HEXHAM
Flagship have registered a new exciting opportunity with a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in Hexham. The firm was founded in 2001 and provides a range of services including Building Surveying, Architecture, Building Consultancy and Structural Engineering. They provide these services to a wide range of both public and private sector clients across the North-East and Southern Scotland.
Due to continued success and sustained growth, they are now looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team. The surveyor will need to have a strong background in residential and commercial property as well as good construction and building defect knowledge.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Construction related degree.
- MRICS or currently enrolled in APC.
- Knowledge in a wide range of different properties and associated defects.
- Good report writing skills.
- Previous experience working as a Building Surveyor for a Construction Consultancy Firm.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and you will be joining a business with a brilliant office culture. For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Sam Smith at Flagship Consulting.