Clerk of Works
Clerk of Works required to work for a leading Consultancy based in Lancashire
The client is a leading, multi discipline proffesional services provider for the contruction industry.
The Clerk of Works position based in Preston will include:
- Making sure that work is carried out to the acceptable standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
- Checking works against relevant drawings, specifications and written instructions, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
- Taking measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
- Being familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
- Having working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bringing any shortfalls observed to the attention of the Senior PM
- Have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical.
- Liaising with Contractors
To be considered for this role you must have previous exposure to working as a Clerk of Works either for a Consultancy or Main Contractor.
For more information please contact Guy Bracey in confidence on 07395 796 459