Job title: Cost Manager
Salary: £45k to £55k, plus benefits
Location: Currently the role will be home based until such time that an office is established. You may also be required to work in other locations due to the needs of the business.
Hours of Work: Full time i.e. 40 hours per week.
My Client is an independent Cost Management and Project Management consultancy, which prides itself on delivering an exceptionally high quality of service to clients. For their staff, they offer a chance to work in a friendly, supportive, proactive and ambitious environment.
Due to our pipeline of secured work, they now require a Cost Manager to join their team. You will be an ambitious team-player and working towards Senior Cost Manager status. You will embrace the opportunity of being involved in all facets of pre – and post-contract cost management services and be driven to develop your knowledge and contribute to and learn from theur collaborative team.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- Experience of cost planning all stages of the design
- Preparing tender documents and managing the tender process
- Preparing contract documents for signing
- Good report writing skills – tender reports, cost reports etc.
- Experience of reporting at client meetings e.g. project board meetings
- Experience of post-contract cost management – valuing variations, agreeing monthly valuations, cost reporting to the client and agreement of final account
- Happy to challenge design team members and contractors with a view to delivering better value to the client
- Well organized, pro-active and a team player
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Valid UK driving license
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Knowledgeable in NEC3/4
- Experience of delivering Contract Administration services under JCT contracts
WHATS ON OFFER
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance
- Personal development plan, and ongoing support and mentoring
- An opportunity to influence and to be a part of the growth and strategic direction of Clarkson Alliance
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application via this Job Board or email to email@example.com or call 0 7 7 3 4 4 3 8 8 7 4