EIA Project Managers
EIA Project Managers
Onshore Renewables +
Approaching their ten year anniversary, our fresh faced, fresh approach, client provides project management, feasibility assessment and environmental and energy services to a range of sectors, including onshore and offshore renewables, urban development and infrastructure, industrial & manufacturing, and oil & gas (energy transition).
To support ongoing growth we seek experienced EIA project managers, at Senior and Principal Consultant grade, to complement our Environmental Planning team. Working with the existing team of environmental planning and EIA experts, you will support, manage, and deliver committed projects and contribute to the development of related offerings, commensurate to your grade and experience. This is a great opportunity to support the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
Primary interest is in candidates with a solid grounding in EIA project management, particularly in onshore renewables. Candidates may also have experience of other sectors, such as offshore renewables, property/urban regeneration, or coastal and marine projects, or an associated technical discipline such as ecology or planning.
Note; although we are principally looking for people to join the team at Senior to Principal Consultant level, we will consider more senior or more junior levels of experience.
While skillsets and experience differ, candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge of, or have experience in the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrable skill in report writing and reviewing, including an eye for detail, consistency and clarity.
- Good communication skills and a desire to form successful ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with
- clients, stakeholders and team members.
- At least some familiarity and capability in using ArcGIS and/or QGIS.
- Genuine passion for supporting the drive towards Net Zero through high-quality work on exciting projects.
Work locations can be as flexible as necessary with home working welcomed but some travel to offices or sites will be required at times. Let’s discuss.
- Exact Salary to be agreed based on skills and experience
- 5% matched pension
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- One professional membership subscription
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Plus much more….