Ex-PAT Maintenance Manager
Water and Wastewater Plants
An O&M services provider to the water and wastewater related industrial sectors wish to recruit a head office-based HQ Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing and controlling the maintenance activities associated with the company’s country wide water and wastewater operational plants.
Key things we need;
- English speaking ex-PAT
- Ideally 15 years plant maintenance experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior maintenance management position.
- Water and wastewater plant experience
- Experienced in the use of CMMS.
Additional skills required
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to achieve goals.
- Business acumen knowledge of managing budgets.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and related software.
- BSc in Engineering
Role can be single or married status.