Executive Quantity Surveyor
We are partnered with an independent construction and property consultancy that is actively recruiting a couple of Executive Quantity Surveyors to be based in Central London.
My client is one of the leading consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. This role would be based in their new, plush central London office. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. With recent growth in the pipeline, our client are looking to expand their teams. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference with values ranging from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Executive Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects in the commercial sector. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million. At Executive level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
- One Exec would be looking at initially working on the following projects: office CAT A refurb 31,000 sqft, office shell and core CAT A refurb on 82,000 sq ft office, 54,000sqft office Cut & Carve refurb with extension, 130,000 sqft new build office, 15,000 sqft CAT B office/lab fit out.
- One position would be looking at residential ad commercial projects in the built environment.
- Another Exec is required for working on large projects including master planning, warehouses and offices through to resi and PRS.
- Lastly they are hoping to find an Exec with M&E experience for built environment projects.
The successful Executive Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building / M&E / Commercial
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high-profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities for progression to Associate and Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Ash Dean on 07759 122 624 for more information.