My client are a well respected, privately owned construction and property consultancy firm. They provide a wide range of consultancy services including; Quantity Surveying, Facilities Management, Project Management, Employers Agent, and Project Monitoring across; Education, Healthcare, Heritage, Hotels, Offices, Residential, Retail, Leisure and many more.
They have built up a very strong reputation over the last 60 years and now employ over 1,300 internationally with regions including; UK, Europe, Asia, China, India, North and Central America, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
Due to their strong client relationships they have continued to deliver throughout the Pandemic and are as a result they are now looking to add two Facilities Managers to their team in the Leeds office. As a Senior Facilities Manager you will be expected to:
- Take the lead of FM projects.
- Ensure that programmes are completed to a deadline.
- Deliver on FM consultancy commissions.
This role is well suited to an ambitious individual who will match the following criteria:
- Relevant Degree or Chartered Engineering status.
- Professional membership such as RICS, IWFM.
- IOSH / NEBOSH certification.
- Previous experience working as a Facilities Manager / Senior Facilities Manager for a Construction Consultancy.
To apply for this role please contact Sam Smith at Flagship Consulting on 07469 148204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.