Global Account Manager
Global Account Manager
South East UK base ideally
Circa £80k plus package
My client is a first class, global engineering technology organisation. The Global Account Manager will be responsible for growing and developing key clients within the hospitality sector by positioning their solutions strategically. This role is focused on building direct relationships with key accounts globally and you will work closely with R&D, Product Development, Marketing and the Regional Teams to ensure global rollouts are organised and implemented successfully.
You will be responsible for also ensuring year over year profitable growth is achieved for your assigned key accounts while implementing and executing strategic business plans within the sector. Initially no revenue target but likely to be at some point
Some travel will be required as will the occasional European travel.
So what do we need?
- Minimum 7+ years experience of selling engineered products and solutions B2B.
- Minimum degree in Engineering, Business Administration/Management, Marketing or similar required.
- Hospitality and SaaS solution selling background strongly preferred
- Electronic/IT background a plus.
- Fluency in French would be an advantage
- Full driving licence
- Solid commercial and technical acumen with ability to solution sell. Including ability to develop business cases and deliver technical sales presentations to all audiences.
- Possess sharp communication skills and have previous experience with project planning and ensuring key customer milestones are achieved on time.
- Ability to influence internal and external customers and bring multiple business opportunities to close. Proven ability to influence and work collaboratively to drive accountability and performance through others without direct authority.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to translate strategic direction into their own tactical action plan at their designated key accounts. Hand-on experience developing account plans and strategies for growth.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Proven track record of successful customer negotiations and solid understanding of contracting terms and their implications.
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external customers and bring multiple business opportunities to close. Proven ability to influence and work collaboratively to drive accountability and performance through others without direct authority.
- Maintain knowledge in standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Smartsheet and PowerPoint. Knowledge in CRM system is preferable but not required