Graduate/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Graduate / Assistant Fund Monitoring Surveyor – PQS – Build
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a multi-discipline Consultancy based in Central London.
My client has an excellent reputation in the market with a strong network of clients working across the Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Health and Education sectors. Given their excellent track record they can boast a high level of repeat business along with a low staff turnover which is something they are very proud of.
On the back of some recently awarded projects and to continue their growth strategy in the region they are now looking to recruit an Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor to be based from their office in Central London. The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work across a range of projects managing their own jobs from inception to completion and working in a close knit team. The Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor will also be provided with excellent opportunities for career progression as my client has an excellent reputation for training and development especially with regards to the APC.
To apply for this position the Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent and ideally be keen to become chartered as the consultancy will gladly put exceptional candidates through their APC.
- Come from a consultancy Background although fresh grads would also be considered.
- Mixture of project experience but working in Property sectors.
- Have a positive and can do attitude towards their career and career progression.
- Have strong communication skills
For more into just call the office and ask for Josh Kirk