Graduate Project Manager
One of the UK’s fastest growing independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Graduate Project Manager to be based in London and work on residential projects.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Graduate level to get involved in projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to be involved in client ownership and work on projects in the Residential sector. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million. At Graduate level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Graduate Project Manager must:
- Have a degree in a relevant field
- Ideally experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Residential
- Interested in working towards becoming chartered with RICS, CIOB, or APM
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.