Graduate Quantity Surveyor
One of the regions leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is an independent, privately owned Consultancy with a network of offices across the region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions largest developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Education and Health. Values currently range from £500k to £50 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work alongside a team of experienced Chartered professionals and get involved in a range of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work on projects across a range of sectors which provides an excellent opportunity for someone who has perhaps become pigeonholed in one sector with a larger Consultancy. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveyingl
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- Have a willingness to work towards their APC and become Chartered
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing people through their APC
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 07812 769 496 for more information.