Graduate Quantity Surveyor
One of the regions’ leading Construction Consultancies is actively recruiting a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Birmingham.
The client is a progressive and innovative SME, which welcomes and embraces new ideas. Their aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all their competitors and are looking for an individual that fits with the company values. They are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
They are recruiting a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to provide comprehensive and efficient cost management across a variety of schemes and sectors throughout the project life cycle. Within the role, they will develop relationships with key Clients and must have excellent communication skills with a passion to succeed.
The candidate will be involved in:
- The production of feasibility estimates.
- Cost planning through the RIBA Stages and advising on design options.
- Preparation of tender documentation, tender analysis and preparing tender recommendations.
- Compiling contract documentation and administering the contract.
- Monitoring costs of projects and their progress in relation to the agreed programme, budget, and quality standards.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of numeracy, literacy, and attention to detail
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
- A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection and life assurance
- Paid professional subscription
The client has an excellent APC Training Programme and holds Investor in People status. They also offer, support, and encourage career progression within the business.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.