Intermediate Cost Consultant
One of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Cost Consultant to be based in London to work on residential projects.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Cost Consultant level to get involved in taking full responsibility of residential projects from inception to completion. The successful Cost Consultant will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects in the Residential sector. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million. The projects will be within the Residential sector but long term have a number of opportunities to get involved in anything from Retail, Commercial, Education and Health.
The successful Cost Consultant must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant field
- Have experience working as a Cost Consultant on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within the Residential Sector
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Senior level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.