Intermediate Project Manager (Construction)
One of the UK’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in central London.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Mixed Use projects for blue chip clients. They are a very dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region’s finest Consultants.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Project Manager level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £100 million. The projects will be across a range of sectors but with a focus on Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Mixed Use.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which provides career opportunities to Senior and Associate level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Niall Collins on 0 7 8 6 0 8 5 0 7 5 2 for more information.