Intermediate Project Manager
One of the UK’s leading independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in Bristol.
My client is one of the leading independent Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country. They have a great reputation in the market and are working with some of the region’s leading clients. Individual projects cover a range of sectors including Education, Health, Housing and Commercial for Public and Private clients. They are a very dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region’s finest Consultants.
They are actively looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £50 million. The projects will be across a range of sectors but with a focus on Education, Health and Residential.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree
• Have experience working as a Project Manager on either the Consultancy or Main Contracting side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Secure workload on national public sector frameworks
• Fantastic career opportunities to Senior and Associate level
• Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
• Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.