Intermediate Project Manager (Construction)
One of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in London.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Project Manager level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million.
The successful Intermediate Project Manager must:
- Have a construction related degree
- Ideally be chartered (or working towards) with either CIOB, APM or RICS
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £5 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Opportunities to progress to Director level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Charlie Evans on 0 7 7 5 9 1 2 2 6 2 4 for more information.