Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s largest Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of the South West highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Values can range from £5 million to £30 size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million. The projects will be within the Retail and Leisure sectors but long term have a number of opportunities to get involved in anything from Residential, Commercial, Education and Health.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the South Wests most high-profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit several people which projects career opportunities to Senior level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Lewis Ashman on 0 7 7 3 4 4 3 8 8 7 4 for more information.