Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (PROPERTY) – NEWCASTLE
Flagship’s Northern office have registered a fantastic new vacancy with one of the UK’s leading construction firms. The business in question are a independent construction and property consultancy who work across all sectors of the built environment, delivery a range of services including quantity surveying, procurement management, project management, and asset management. This company has a fantastic reputation acorss the North-East which has been built up over the last 46 years through consistently delivering a high level of service.
As a result, the Newcastle office are now looking to hire an intermediate quantity surveyor to work on a range of projects across several sectors including education and lesuire. The ideal candidate will match the following criteira:
- Degree Qualified (construction related discipline).
- MRICS or working towards APC.
- Experience working for a construction consultancy.
- Knowledge & Experience of JCT contracts.
- Experience running projects from inception to completion within the property sector.
- A minimum of four years industry experience.
This client is known throughout the industry for paying a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package, they also have a vibrant office environment with regular team socials and events!
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Sam Smith at Flagship Consulting on 07469 148204.