Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Flagship’s Northern office have just registered a large amount of vacancies across the Northeast of England with one of the UK’s largest construction and property consultancy firms. The company in question were established over 75 years ago and now have around 1,500 staff, providing a wide range of consultancy services globally. Due to a large influx of project work from several infrastructure clients, they are now looking to add to their established Northeast team which currently sits at 160 people across four offices in Teesside, Newcastle, Leeds and Sheffield.
They are looking for a competent quantity surveyor who matches the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified (RICS Accredited).
- NEC experience (Ideally NEC accreditation).
- Previous experience running projects independently from inception to completion.
- Previous experience within; Roads, Rail, Highways, Utilities, Oil&Gas, Nuclear, Energy, or similar.
- A minimum of four years’ experience
My client will pay a very competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package. In addition to this there will also be continuous CPD and plenty of opportunity for progression. To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.