Experienced Landscape Planner
A lovely small’ish environmental client of mine are seeking an addition to their landscape team. We are looking for someone who likes diversity and that can work across the board (i.e. both landscape and visual assessment and landscape design) BUT you will be experienced in landscape assessment/planning assessment work in particular.
You should possess sound knowledge and experience of landscape planning, in particular significant experience of leading on Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments.
Ideally you will have at least five years’ experience working in the private or public sector.
The key requirements for the role are:
- Experience of delivering landscape work (LVIA,TVIA and EIA technical reports landscape strategies and masterplans);
- Understanding and experience of working in the UK planning system;
- A confident, positive and proactive approach;
- Good communication skills and ability to prepare clear, concise output;
- Excellent time and task management skills;
- A full UK driving licence;
- Experience of supporting on planning appeals and expert witness would be good but is not essential.
The company offer an outstanding working environment and recognise the importance of maintaining work-life balance. Their aim is to support everyone in developing their career and they have an active CPD policy.
Company benefits include;
Company pension scheme