MEP Quantity Surveyor
MEP Quantity Surveyor
They are recruiting at various levels: Project / Senior / Associate
Salaries will be dependent on experience:
Project MEP Surveyor: £50,000 – £60,000
Senior MEP Surveyor: £60,000 – £70,000
Associate MEP Surveyor: £70,000 – £80,000
Overview of the Client
Our client are an independent, multidiscplinary consultancy focused on delivering exceptional client solutions. Their flagship office is in London with a regional office in the midlands with a team of 140. They work within numerous sectors and are particularly strong in high end residential and commerical property but worth within education, hotel, retail, and healthcare also. The business was started by partners of a well known and high end, large consultancy and are renowned for providing quality services.
Overview of the Role
Our client are recruiting MEP surveyors to join their rapidly expanding MEP team, who look after all the MEP Services & Lifts on every project with this consultancy. The work on this team is varied and the team have an appreciation of all sectors, be it Commercial, Residential, Stadia, Fit Out, Data Centres etc. The team are involved in all stages of the projects from inception to completion so early cost planning, shaping budgets, value engineering, offering alternative engineering ideas, procuring the works, and monitoring through to the final account.
- Degree educated with 2:1 grade or minimum 6 years experience
- For Senior or Associate, you must be MRICS
- Working towards MRICS at least if at Project Level
- Experience working within a consultancy environment
- Strong knoweldge of Pre-/post-contract, JCT and NEC contracts
- Experienced with Mechanical, Electrical and PLumbing surveying
- Managed projects from inception to completion
- Highly proficient with:
- Cost Planning
- Bugdet monitoring to final account
- Value engineering
Why Choose this Role?
- Work with some of the best in the industry on exciting projects
- Great office environment with a close team and good socials
- Very competetive benefits package, including good work/wellbeing balance, 28 days annual leave, enhanced parental pay, life assurance cover, permanent health insurance, Lifeworks EAP platform, performance-related bonus, pension contributions (at 4% + 4%), cycle to work, health and wellbeing seminars, annual (and frequently international) staff conferences and much more
- Very real progression leading to Partner level
- Industry leading training and development
- Salary is entirely dependent on experience, so let us know what you would be looking for.
For more information or a discretionary chat call Ash Dean on 07759 122 624