NEC Project Manager – Utilities
NEC Project Manager
North East England
Working within consultancy in water utilities, we are seeking an NEC Project Manager with a good track record applicable to their time within industry.
Key responsibilities could include;
- Drafting of project scope, site information and contract data documentation using client standardised templates (both NEC3 and 4) in collaboration with contract partners and client project managers.
- Responsible for NEC contract administration as the named NEC Project Manager.
- Using and maintaining an online contract management system for contract communications including early warnings, compensation events, programme notifications.
- Vetting and processing monthly partner payment applications via the Client portal in line with the contractual requirements.
- Driving weekly Progress meetings with Contract Partners and Client stakeholders
- Driving regular Risk, issue & benefit review sessions to manage client risk for the contracts under your control.
- Conducting cost/programme analysis to validate partner submissions against the framework requirements.
- Conducting a monthly review and validation of the Partner forecast prior to submitting to client for the monthly project accounting update
- Producing time and cost forecasts for each of your commissions for submission to client.
- Upkeep of all contract administration documentation on sharepoint platforms.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders to produce the optimum outcomes for the Client across multiple concurrent projects
- Increase company exposure with key clients and generate business development leads to support the service leads.
We would ideally seek a presence in the client office 2-3 days a week but in essence a hybrid model is in place.
You will predominantly working within the Water industry but may cover wider utilities and infrastructure.
Skills and experience:
- Water Industry or wider utilities experience preferred
- APMP/ AMP PMQ (Project Management Qualification)/ PRINCE 2 or equivalent preferred
- NEC3/4 accreditation (Desirable)
- NEC3/4 working knowledge (Essential)
- Microsoft project/ Gantt chart experience (Desirable)
- Project management skills including organisational and diligent skills.
- Effective communication, report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and other specialist computer packages (SAP, CRM’s, etc).
• 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to purchase additional leave
• Pension scheme (6% employer, 4% employee)
• Company mobile phone and laptop provided
• Training and career progression opportunities
• Professional Membership fees paid
• Life Assurance Scheme 4 x annual salary
• Electric Car Scheme
• Employee Assistance