NEC Supervisor required to work for a leading Consultancy based in London
The client is a leading, multi discipline Consultancy with multiple offices across the UK. Projects are predominately Public Sector based working on some of the UK’s leading infrastructure framework agreements.
The position based around the London area will include:
- Making sure that work is carried out to the acceptable standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship and schedule.
- Dealing with NEC contracts ( NEC Supervisor course is very desirable)
- Checking works against relevant drawings, specifications and written instructions, checking them and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
- Taking measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials meet the specifications and quality standards.
- Being familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
- Having working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bringing any shortfalls observed to the attention of the Senior PM
- Have a sound understanding of Mechanical and Electrical.
- Liaising with Contractors
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar role and be very familiar with NEC contracts.
For more information please contact Guy Bracey in confidence on 07395 796 459