One of the UK’s leading Construction & Engineering Consultancies is looking to recruit a planner within their Nuclear Team.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property, Infrastructure and Energy and are involved in some of the region’s largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Senior and Director level positions.
The position is for a Project Planner to get involved in a major Nuclear project in Suffolk. The successful Planner will be given the opportunity to work on large projects through to completion. At this level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings. The position is within the Nuclear Team who currently have an extensive ongoing pipeline.
- Anticipating, managing and resolving issues within the contact or package. Identify risks and facilitate the resolution of all issues raised, develop and update the programme budget, and escalate any issues to the utilities lead.
- Ensuring level 3 schedules are developed and maintained for the contract or package of work.
- Reviewing utility service providers.
- Ensuring the list of deliverables relating to the scope of work is delivered.
- Applying the principles of earned value management.
- Applying the principles of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that lessons learnt and knowledge capture are practiced as business as usual.
- Interfacing with other programmes to ensure a high level view of how the total project is progressing and to identify and adopt the use of best practice.
- Ensuring that contract or package contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all project team members.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take responsibility for several leading projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Management level and beyond.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.