Salary – £25k
The person responsible for this role will be supporting the projects team with ongoing supply and installation work. They will need to be proactive, self-motivated and happy to get involved with many varying tasks.
Within that, some specifics of the role include;
- Procuring parts for project orders as required
- Process project order & place orders on suppliers
- Raising purchase orders for any requirements within the projects team for suppliers
- Check all incoming contracts for upcoming orders
- Answer incoming calls, emails & liaise with clients
- Create Accounts in AX & CRM
- Raise project invoices and chase any late payments / credit notes as required
- Check any incoming invoices and marry to orders for processing
What do we need from you?
- Experience within contracts/procurement relative to the above specifics would be great
- General administrative experience within a fast paced and busy environment
- Knowledge of contracts in the construction industry ideally
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal assistance.
- Good organisational skills
- Must be fluent in English (oral & written)
- Ability to deal with difficult & demanding customers
- Ability to build good relationships with suppliers
- Experience of supplier negotiation
- Self-driven, results-oriented person with a positive outlook, a clear focus and open mind.
- Ability to work both within a defined structure as well as independently
- Ability to operate in an environment of teamwork, common goals, and transparency
- A commitment to deliver great customer experience
- No reservations to picking up a phone making sometimes difficult phone calls
On top of a competitive salary, we offer a pension with 5% contribution, 25 days leave, private health etc.